Lauderdale County Schools is seeking qualified individuals to fill school bus driver and substitute teaching positions for the current school year.
SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS
* Full-time or part-time regular routes
* Average dedicated time of 2.5 hours/day total when driving both routes
* District provided training and covers costs to complete CDL
* Add additional supplemental income
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Mr. Jimmy Meeks
Substitute positions are available in all grade levels and schools across the county. Substitute teachers are an integral part of our school district, and we would love to have you join our team!
To join Lauderdale County Schools as a substitute teacher, please complete your application using the link(s) below. Background checks are required and must be completed prior to being contacted by LCS Human Resources. Background check procedures are included in the substitute application.
- Elementary School Substitutes (Halls Elementary, Ripley Primary, Ripley Elementary): https://lced.tedk12.com/hire/V...
- Middle School Substitutes (Halls Junior High, Ripley Middle): https://lced.tedk12.com/hire/V...
- High School Substitutes (Halls High, Ripley High): https://lced.tedk12.com/hire/V...
- District Wide Substitutes (All Schools): https://lced.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=863
For more information, please contact: