As the school year has come to a close and Summer is underway, it is beginning to sink in just how much hard work goes into preparing each class for graduation. Faculty and staff work extremely hard from Kindergarten through graduation to prepare students for what awaits them.
Did you know?
- Over $7,000,000 in scholarships were offered to local graduates of the Class of 2019.
- The graduation rate in Lauderdale County is estimated at 99%.
- 148 students in the class of 2019 (approx. 50%) took a total of 396 dual enrollment college courses while still enrolled in Lauderdale County high schools.
- There were significantly more students who scored above 25 on the ACT than ever before and a record number who scored above 28 and even 30.
- Dozens of students graduated having completed Career-Technical Education programs of study which resulted in industry certificates while still enrolled in high school.
Thanks to our educators on their hard work and congratulations again to the Class of 2019. Best of luck on your journey!