Ripley Tiger Athletics
1) Tickets must be purchased on gofan.co (link will be provided)
TSSAA and TACA passes are accepted. (Two for TSSAA) (One for TACA)
2) Middle school students and younger must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. We also ask that students watch the game from the bleachers and refrain from congregating in other areas of the campus including parking lots. You may be asked to leave the game if you do not follow the rules for participation. Please do your part and help cheer the tigers on to a victory!
3) Wristbands will be issued at gates to eliminate people from not paying. If you cannot produce a wristband you will be asked to leave campus.
4) Smoking and Vaping are prohibited on the campus of Ripley High School.
5) Alcohol and weapons are prohibited on the campus of Ripley High School.
6) As a safety precaution; family, friends, and fans may NOT enter the playing field/track before and during a football game. After officials have left the field at the conclusion of the game, you may come onto the field to see player(s).
7) Masks/Face Coverings are not required, but recommended by the CDC.
We are all here to support our student athletes playing football and we appreciate your understanding. Our Coaches and Players prepare very hard to compete on Friday night’s and we need our guests cheering for our team on the field.. Thanks for your cooperation!
Ripley High School Administration