Click for the Meal Order Survey for Parents and complete the survey by noon on Wednesdays for the following week's meal order.
LCS Offers Free Meal Pick Up for Children at Home
Lauderdale County Schools will be providing meals for any child in the county ages 2-18. This includes both Traditional (when on odd/even schedule) and all Remote Learning students.
- Meals will be made available for pick up each Monday at the school of your choice from 10:30a.m. -11:30 a.m. (if meal pick up day falls on a school holiday, meals will be served on the next day school is in session).
- Meal pick up will be available at each school entrance.
- All children in Lauderdale County ages 2-18 are eligible through December 31, 2020.
- Meals do not have to be picked up at the school the student attends, but the school pick up location of choice must be noted on the weekly survey.
- Students do not have to be present in the vehicle to receive the meals.
- LCS participates in Community Eligibility Provision so these meals are provided to Lauderdale County students at no cost to the family.
- Meals will be packaged according to the school enrollment and school calendar:
- Remote Learning (5 day meal box with breakfast and lunch included)
- Odd Day (breakfast & lunch for the days the student will not be present at school for the current week)
- Even Day (breakfast & lunch for the days the student will not be present at school for the current week)
- LCS is requesting that all parents pre-order their child’s meals by submitting the survey at the link above. (If unable to submit the survey with the link provided above, contact Kerri Carmack or Janet Ray at the Lauderdale County Department of Education (731) 635-2941)
- Please complete a survey for each individual child.
- The survey allows you to list any food allergies for your child.
- Please complete the survey by Wednesday each week for the following Monday meal pick up.
For questions or assistance please call Kerri Carmack or Janet Ray at the Lauderdale County Department of Education (731) 635-2941.