Parent - Teacher Conferences - October 20 & 22, 2020
Parents, this is a reminder that parent-teacher conferences will be held on October 20th and 22st from 4-7pm. Due to the effects of COVID, conferences will be held with additional guidelines to insure the safety of both parents and school staff. Virtual or phone conferences are preferred, in order to limit exposure; however, teachers will be available for pre-scheduled, in-person conferences upon request.
You will be contacted at a later date to schedule a time for your conference. If you are not contacted by Oct. 15 to schedule a time, feel free to contact the school for assistance. Please keep in mind that masks will be required and temperature and symptom screenings will occur for anyone entering the building. Any in-person conferences should be limited to ONLY parents during the school visit. Thank you for your continued support and understanding during this public health crisis.
Dates & Times:
- Tuesday, October 20th
- Thursday, October 22nd
Information for Participants:
- Virtual or phone parent-teacher conferences are preferred in order to limit exposure as a result of COVID-19. However, teachers will be available for pre-scheduled, in-person conferences upon request.
- Each school will reach out individually to parents to schedule phone or in-person conferences during the listed times above.
- We ask you to limit conferences to parents/guardians only, please do not bring other guests or family members with you to the school for in-person conferences.
- Masks are required for all parents and teachers during in-person conferences.
- Every participant will be screened prior to entering the school for temperature and symptoms
- Please do not visit the school if you are under isolation/quarantine or if you are exhibiting ANY symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines of 6 feet or more while on any school property. This includes proper social distancing during conferences with the teacher.